Forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:48 pm
- Local Beach: Any slowly draining lake in the Desert Southwest and the Land of Enchantment.
- Favorite Beaches: Any beach that has wind and waves/swell.
- Style: Evolving
- Gear: 15.5m Switch Helium2, 12m SS RPX, 7/10m RPM ('19), 9m SS UFO 1.1, 5/6/8m SS SST, SS Phantasm 633, SS Convert [my directional], SS 159 Glide; SS 138 Vision
Stuff for sale: LF Impulse 1100 foil, SS 5'4"Nobile Infinity Split Foil
- Brand Affiliation: None directly, but I do have friends in the snow and wind sports industries.
Just a photo [from a friend in HR] of a waterman legend who thought it was important to show up at AWSI. No marketing intended. I haven't owned anything Naish/Mistral related since a Mistral Ecstasy in the mid '90s, but I've always admired Robby. I'm amazed that he had the bandwidth to show up. Wish I was there, but the $100/day car rental out of PDX nixed that plan...
Edit: Removed mention of related AWSI thread being removed or pulled down.
Last edited by galewarning
on Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 42813
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Weight: 95 kg
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Favorite Beaches: same
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
an AWSI topic was taken down on kiteforum? Not by me.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 44 guests