Style: Strapless freestyle, wave
Gear: Duotone whip, cabrinha surfboard
6m ozone catalyst, 8m north orbit, 10m north neo
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Looking to expand my gears

Postby treantro » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:16 am

Hey guys, newbie kiter and forum goer here.

Just finished my lessons this year (January) but I'm going out almost every day, moved into the island life until next year to speed up my progress - tried kite foiling, strapless already, and got hooked into both of those boards - ditched my twintip already. But right now, I'm mainly focusing on strapless freestyle and wave riding.

I'm looking for a 12m kite but still choosing from Ozone Reo/Enduro/Alpha, Duotone NeoSLS/DiceSLS.
*Got a better deal for Ozone.

The main use will be for learning strapless freestyle as there are not many waves when I use a 12m.

Already got 6m,8m,10m of random brands and types, only got them as they're the only one available that time at a cheap price. I'll probably change my current set-up to whatever I'll be getting as 12m.

Would also like to ask if a 5'4 Duotone Whip fits me - I'm 5'9 about 80kg. It feels that I'm always on such a wide stance when trying to jump.

Cheers!

Return to “Kitesurfing”