Forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 43082
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Weight: 95 kg
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Favorite Beaches: same
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
Cumbuco became s real hotspot during the pandemic.
Weekends are fully booked, hard to get a room or apartment.
So be advised, to not book a room few days (no problem during the week), and then look there for a place for longer time.
Prices raised a lot, but luckily due to the exchange rate it's still pretty cheap for Euros or USD etc.
Before you book a flight, make sure to have a room.
Good luck !
- These users thanked the author Toby for the post (total 2):
- Leon van Bergen (Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:11 am) • Zen_Rider (Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:43 am)
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 88 guests