Gear: 12m F-one Bandit
9m Cabrinha FX
Naish Board
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kite Fitness

Postby seechangenutrition » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:19 pm

Hi all. From the New Year I’m going to be starting up some free daily emails with free training and nutrition advice for kite surfers & watersports enthusiasts.

I thought it would be cool to see what people need help with first though! I've been a Personal Trainer and nutritionist for 2 years with over a decade of experience training in a gym and thought it was past time to share some of the knowledge I've gained with you guys and gals. Hopefully it can help!

I’ve put together a short survey. It just involves taking 5 minutes to tell me what your single biggest struggle with Kite surfing (or other water sports) is, along with a few extra questions.

If you complete it, it would – A) Really help me out, but more importantly… B) hopefully help you out in future with your biggest struggles, as I’ll really be able to tailor my upcoming emails and advice to topics you specifically want to know more about!

You can fill in the survey here : https://forms.gle/6EJSrfjvTw19nNxB8

Thanks! It’s really appreciated.

Tom

Return to “Kitesurfing”