Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Introducing the Ocean Rodeo 2022 A-Series Roam

Postby Toby » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:23 pm

Ocean Rodeo News:

Introducing the 2022 A-Series Roam

or 1.gif

LIGHTER THAN EVER...

The introduction of the Roam A-Series changed the kiteboarding world’s perception of what could be achieved riding waves and freeride foiling. With its ALUULA airframe it is simply lighter and stiffer than the competition, which translates to better performance in all areas, and a better session for you – whatever the conditions.
For 2022, the Ocean Rodeo team have raised the bar yet again through further refinements to the Roam… The result? You can expect more pivotal turning, insane drift and confidence-inspiring stability, whether you are riding sketchy offshore beach breaks, or foiling through tropical perfection.

"I really enjoy the Roam when the wind is a little more onshore and the waves are pushing me into the kite. The Roam sits deep in the wind window and the lightness of the A-Series frame allows me to run almost straight at the kite without luffing it over. These characteristics also make the Roam ideal for foiling." – Reece Myerscough, International Team Rider

NEW FEATURES

The A-Series compact two pulley bridle, designed for arc stability and to be snag proof, has been further refined, not only coming in lighter and stronger than previous generations, but also offering less drag.

or 2.png

Our Speed Inflation system has been fine tuned to be lighter, lower-profile, and to reduce drag ensuring you spend less time on the beach and more time on the water.

or 3.png

https://oceanrodeo.com/products/roam-a-series

Return to “Kitesurfing”