StellaBlu
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Style: Winging
Gear: -
Brand Affiliation: None

Inflatable Wing Board Rental?

Postby StellaBlu » Mon May 23, 2022 7:15 pm

Im going on a multi-leg trip (not for a while) where the logistics don't permit me to fly with a full size wing board. Anybody know of a service (or an owner) that will rent me an inflatable board for the trip?

I fly with my board all the time without issue, but the circumstances of this trip are fairly unique and I don't really have any interest in buying an inflatable board, other than for this 10 day period.

Janus
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2001
Local Beach: Private Kite & Wing Beach d'Epine
Style: Freeride
Gear: *
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Inflatable Wing Board Rental?

Postby Janus » Tue May 24, 2022 10:11 am

StellaBlu wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 7:15 pm
Im going on a multi-leg trip (not for a while) where the logistics don't permit me to fly with a full size wing board. Anybody know of a service (or an owner) that will rent me an inflatable board for the trip?

I fly with my board all the time without issue, but the circumstances of this trip are fairly unique and I don't really have any interest in buying an inflatable board, other than for this 10 day period.
Imho you are better off buying an inflatable and sell after the trip.. I bet it will be better for your wallet too.. 8)
These users thanked the author Janus for the post:
Peter_Frank (Tue May 24, 2022 7:47 pm)
Rating: 3.03%

Return to “Kitesurfing”