Local Beach: Hel Peninsula
Gear: This & that
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: 2023 Duotone Gear

Postby SolarSet » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:40 pm

leepasty wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:01 pm
Did you get 40% discount though on the newest model 🤔
I never said I got 30-40% off, that would be possible maybe on other brands but not on DT or Core unless you are some very good customer.
I got 27.5% off on newest models but regular EVO, SLS has smaller discount available form that dealers tell me.

Just ordered Jaime ‘23 and click bar ‘23 and it’s with 25% discount.

Sometime if you do pre-order for gear that will be in few months you can get additional 5% off as shops are ordering more gear that they would normally do to meet your order.

I’m quite sure shops have 40-50% margin on each piece hence you rarely see discount even on old gear more than 50%

Evos are rarely on discount as there is most demand for these kites imho.

SolarSet
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2017
Local Beach: Hel Peninsula
Gear: This & that

Postby SolarSet » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:12 pm

Gents,

What is you take on Duotone Entity pads? Do they work well with booties? I have been using SP Raptor QSR for a while and they are great for board offs as its super easy to adjust these on water however I think they miss second adjustment that most of other pads have and don't hold foot well which in power jumps I can lose board sometimes, Seen latest 2023 model as mine friend has one and they look identical to previous one.
These users thanked the author SolarSet for the post:
Leon van Bergen (Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:45 am)
Rating: 3.03%

PusherII
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: ostia beach
Favorite Beaches: El Portillo, Las Terranas
Style: Free Ride
Gear: Core XR5

Postby PusherII » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:41 am

Hi guys, big kudos to duotone and you love It

I had a problem on a line, i wrote to you love It, they asked me couple of informations, and then they told me duotone sending me new lines.
Didnt understand if 1 line or all set, but in anycase this Is been very fats and Easy.

Youloveit right now has the best service out there.
Very reactive on responding mails and watsapp.
And of course best prices

Leon van Bergen
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2016
Local Beach: Wijk aan Zee, Netherlands
Gear: Duotone Rebel 7,9,11 SLS ‘23 | 14m Juice Dlab | Lieuwe Shotgun

Postby Leon van Bergen » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:48 am

SolarSet wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:12 pm
Gents,

What is you take on Duotone Entity pads? Do they work well with booties? I have been using SP Raptor QSR for a while and they are great for board offs as its super easy to adjust these on water however I think they miss second adjustment that most of other pads have and don't hold foot well which in power jumps I can lose board sometimes, Seen latest 2023 model as mine friend has one and they look identical to previous one.
I think the NTT pads are perfect for what you want to do with them. I love them with boots, great grip, but if you loosen them one notch you can easily do boardoffs. They are also really comfortable and adjust it on the water is probably the easiest of all the other pads due to that stud system.
These users thanked the author Leon van Bergen for the post:
SolarSet (Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:28 pm)
Rating: 3.03%

Return to “Kitesurfing”