Forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:45 pm
- Kiting since: 2002
- Style: Foil
- Gear: Slingshot Ghost and UFO, Phantasm PFI633 and PTM684, Hope Craft V1, Ride Engine Bird Machine.
Windigo1 wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:55 pm
oceanromeo wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:45 pm
Here’s a review of the 2022 V2 Slingshot Ghost:
Yes but the question being asked was about the 2020!
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1958
- Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 1:00 am
I really liked the ghost 4m and I should get around to selling it. I think it would be great for a smaller rider as an all round kite.
Those weights seem high my 4m 2020 ghost came in at 1360 grams or just under 3 lbs
(For reference ufo 4m1060 grams)
That would put it inline with this chart for the ghost v2
- These users thanked the author purdyd for the post:
- Boston kiter (Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:15 am)
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:29 am
- Kiting since: 2011
- Local Beach: Naaaaaahant
- Favorite Beaches: Chapin, Kalmus, Wing, Horseneck, Hardings, Hatch, Good Harbor.
- Style: freeride , boost, surf, foil
- Gear: Duotone 12 rebel, 10m Rebel. 9m sls Neo, 7m Neo
Crazyfly Raptor pro, Duotone Profish, Cab secret agent/Lift 200 surf
- Brand Affiliation: None
Thanks for all the input. I pulled the trigger and went for the UFO V2. This kite is 100% for foiling for me, so the UFO made sense. I was considering a peak also but from all the reviews the UFO comes close in performance to the peak without the negative of almost zero chance of relaunch.
Return to “Kitesurfing”