Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

What about COYOTE SKATES for kiting

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2002 11:05 pm

HI

I want to get something to kite with in the grass. So I wonder what gear would be best to use for that purpose. I thought about the COYOTE inline skates or a mountain board.

Has anyone tried these skates??

Thanks
Lars

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:55 am

Have you ever heard the expression stay off the grass? I am sure some gardeners gonna smack your ass in the slammer for carvin up his beautiful lawn, we get enough bad press already please get another bright idea this one sucks! fokiten

TheRob
Medium Poster

Postby TheRob » Wed Nov 13, 2002 7:08 am

i have not used the coyote skates, but i have used a mountainboard. it works really well. i used the four wheel type such as a terraboard, or an earthboard. i don't think you will have any problems from gardiners. check out the landkiting forum for more info.
later,rob

Dänu
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Dänu » Wed Nov 13, 2002 7:54 am

Hi
I use the Coyote Skates during winter time, when it's to cold in the water (I don't own a drysut yet).
It works really well and you can go very fast even jump but be aware, the grassfield is much harder then water. Just one advice, remove the brake system because it's get filled with dirt and the kite is much more effective :smile:)).
I don't go kiting on backyards or golf driving ranges so I watch out for freshly mowed fields and when there is a farmer around I ask!

Enjoy flying but safe
Dänu

Return to “Kitesurfing”