Here you can exchange your experience and datas about your home build boards
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:59 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Vancouver Island
- Style: Hydrofoil and directionals
- Gear: LP Foil with low aspect wing, Ocean Rodeo Jester, OR Prodigys and Flite
- Brand Affiliation: elnorteadventures.com, Ocean Rodeo, LP Foils, Slingshot, Ride Engine, Xcel
I'm going to build a cedar surfboard with build style similar to:
Looking to try out a Vader in 4'10" or maybe a 5'2". Not sure if I am going to bother with channels but need to know nose and tail rocker, concave, fin placement, etc to avoid screwing up the shaping too badly!
If anyone has a shaper file or measurements of the bottom shape and outline it would serve as a much appreciated starting point!
Return to “Gear Builders”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest