Here you can exchange your experience and datas about your home build boards
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1869
- Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:16 am
- Kiting since: 1970
- Gear: building my own
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Perth, Australia
“I am a designer” by Plummet sounds like he actually designs kite boards, and now HFs. Yeah, right.
God, more material for Cauncy, isn’t it Plumm?!
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 pm
- Kiting since: 2016
- Local Beach: Ngati Toa, Plimmerton, Titahi Bay, Waikanae, Petone, Seatoun, Lyall Bay, Eastbourne, Lake Wairarapa
- Style: Wave, jump
- Gear: Old Flexfoil 9, Switch Element V4 11m, Ocean Rodeo Prodigy 7m 2014, Nitro14m v6, Nitro9m v6 12mSwitch Legacy2
DIY CAD ultra-concave wave twintips 1500 and 130mm with my own fin designs. Easy upwind, awesome carving.
Thanks plummet, finally got around to watching that video and it's clear now.
Return to “Gear Builders”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests