Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Ronstan RF6110

Here you can exchange your experience and datas about your home build boards
User avatar
alekbelia
Rare Poster
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:11 pm
Weight: 100 kg
Style: hydrofoiling, waveriding
Gear: FS, Ozone, RRD
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Ronstan RF6110

Postby alekbelia » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:41 am

Where can I buy in Europe Ronstan RF6110? No success in finding good online store with delivery in Europe.

qba-epp11
Rare Poster
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:51 am
Local Beach: Mietkowskie Lake
Favorite Beaches: Leba
Style: foil, freeride
Gear: Bracuru, Moses, Cabrinha, Airush, Flysurfer
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Ronstan RF6110

Postby qba-epp11 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:02 am

These users thanked the author qba-epp11 for the post:
alekbelia (Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:58 pm)
Rating: 8.33%

User avatar
PanTau
Medium Poster
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am
Gear: DIY kites and boards
Brand Affiliation: wingworks.de
Location: black forest
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 28 times
Contact:

Re: Ronstan RF6110

Postby PanTau » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:21 am

alekbelia wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:41 am
Where can I buy in Europe Ronstan RF6110? No success in finding good online store with delivery in Europe.
Not too difficult for google... RF6110 :bye:

User avatar
alekbelia
Rare Poster
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:11 pm
Weight: 100 kg
Style: hydrofoiling, waveriding
Gear: FS, Ozone, RRD
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Ronstan RF6110

Postby alekbelia » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:50 pm

PanTau wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:21 am
alekbelia wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:41 am
Where can I buy in Europe Ronstan RF6110? No success in finding good online store with delivery in Europe.
Not too difficult for google... RF6110 :bye:
3-14 days only to dispach? After that delivery time? I google it a lot before write here.

User avatar
alekbelia
Rare Poster
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:11 pm
Weight: 100 kg
Style: hydrofoiling, waveriding
Gear: FS, Ozone, RRD
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Ronstan RF6110

Postby alekbelia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:50 am

qba-epp11 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:02 am
https://sklepwind.pl/pl/c/Series-100/169

Poland
They do not have it on stock. 14 days delivery too. :(

merl
Frequent Poster
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Kiting since: 1999
Gear: Mixed, flysurfer peak, concept air pulsion, wave & firefly, various LEIs. Mostly HF these days.
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ronstan RF6110

Postby merl » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:41 am

What do you want it for? Since it does not look like it has any special properties (for example it won't open under load), maybe there are good alternatives. For example a no-name variant for a fraction of the price:
https://www.marinesuppliesdirect.co.uk/ ... -827-p.asp
These users thanked the author merl for the post:
alekbelia (Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:39 pm)
Rating: 8.33%

User avatar
alekbelia
Rare Poster
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:11 pm
Weight: 100 kg
Style: hydrofoiling, waveriding
Gear: FS, Ozone, RRD
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Ronstan RF6110

Postby alekbelia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:38 pm

merl wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:41 am
What do you want it for? Since it does not look like it has any special properties (for example it won't open under load), maybe there are good alternatives. For example a no-name variant for a fraction of the price:
https://www.marinesuppliesdirect.co.uk/ ... -827-p.asp
Now I'm using exactly the same as in your link. Under heavy loads (100 kg and up) it still working. But the shape of RF6110 is slightly different and with heavy loads it will (at least i hope) open with significantly less pull. I don't like Whichard 2673 because can be quite sensitive under heavy loads.
Wichards are available but Ronstans no?


Return to “Gear Builders”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests