forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 391
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:07 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Favorite Beaches: nude-
- Style: Smooth
- Gear: Everything
- Brand Affiliation: Self sponsored team rider
- Location: S-NE-USA
It’s been a couples years now with A lot of info out here on REOs and Drifters but hardy anything on OR Roams? They look very similar w/Roams have a larger leading edge besides that they look the same. Anyone out there actually side by side compared these wave kites?
I know for a fact that in the sailmaking world if someone has a dominant sail the competition will buy one, lay it out and measure everything, copy it if need be?
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:11 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo Roam & Jester
- Brand Affiliation: Ocean Rodeo dealer Australia
- Location: Australia
I can get some info for you soonish.
Return to “Kitesurfing”