Introduce yourself as a new member to the kiting community. This well tell all of us who you are and very likely you will make new kiting buddies in your area or from visiting kiters.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:15 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Scheveningen
- Favorite Beaches: Fisherman Huts - Aruba
- Style: Old school
- Gear: North Kites and boards
- Brand Affiliation: Vikingbookings.com
Here's another newby from the Netherlands. I have been kitesurfing since 2006 and it has been my profession ever since (actually, 1 year later
). First as a teacher in Aruba where i learned how to kitesurf, then as a school owner in the Netherlands and now as the owner of www.vikingbookings.com
- software made for kitesurfingschools.
My dream is to travel to lots of new locations and schools to kitesurf and to help the schools forward.
Thanks Toby for the acceptation.
Cheers from holland!
Return to “New Members”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests