Forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:45 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: belgium: De panne
- Favorite Beaches: Fance: Les Hemmes (Calais), Gravelines, Bray-Dunes, Dunkerque
Netherlands: Brouwersdam, Ouddorp
- Style: race
- Gear: Peter Lynn Aero 7-9-11-14m
- Brand Affiliation: None
I'm new on this forum, I live in belgium, I have 32 year old.
I do kite buggy and kitesurf.
I do buggy races and I'm more easy rider for kite surf
I use Peter Lynn Aero on buggy and flysurfer Psycho 4 and speed 3 for kitesurf
My main spot are:
Belgium: De Panne
France: Bray-Dunes, Dunkerque, Gravelines and Les Hemmes
Netherlands: Brouwersdam and Ouddorp
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 38770
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
Welcome to the forums!!!
Land and water kiter...that's cool !
Buggy races? High level competitions?
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests