Forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 4:07 pm
- Kiting since: 2013
- Local Beach: Grandmesa CO
- Favorite Beaches: Lake Arena CR, Cocoa Beach FL, Ivanpah CA, Lake Meredith Tx, lake Huron Mi, Metro Park MI ** 6 Mile on lake Mohave NV.
- Style: Snow kiting, buggy, water
- Gear: 21m Flysurfer Soul, 17m LEI Cabrinha Contra, 15m LEI Slingshot Turbine, 13m Waroo LEI, 11 m foil Frenzy Ozone, 11m Lei Escape PL, 9m Lei Nemesis Best, 7m Lei Waroo, 6m foil apex HQ, 174 SB for the Pow, 169 split SB for the outback, Cabrinha 154 twin tip for the lake, 600 switchback Polaris to get me there, and why not add in a nice new big foot buggy for that once a year buggy blast at Ivanpah.
- Brand Affiliation: None
Corpus Cristi Wild cat beach just in the break. Only ID would be croaky tied to one of the adjusting screws. I know its a long shot but reward if found.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], ORSales, PBC and 20 guests