Forum for all hooked tricks
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 10:57 pm
- Kiting since: 2013
- Local Beach: Sant Pere Pescador (Spain)
- Favorite Beaches: Etang de l'Eole, La Franqui (France)
- Style: Freeriding
- Gear: Kites: ozone: chrono v2 15m, Hyperlink 9m, Catalyst 7m, enduro 10m, edge 13m, access 6m
Flysurfer Soul 15m.
Boards: Naish Bullet 5,4, Shinn Ronson 138x42, King Gee 150x50, Ketos Foil freeride2 and Transformer TT
- Brand Affiliation: None
Very simple, just don't depower the kite.
I have noticed if u depower the kite, in big air athempts, sometimes u end up under the kite without a chance to get hanged up.
To prevent that is very simple. Just DON'T depower!
That tip comes from an airstyless rider.
Just interest in hangtime and height, but not much style
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 38790
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
You can depower if the kite flies a bit forward, then you cannot under jump it.
Return to “Airstyle”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest