forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 5:04 pm
- Kiting since: 2011
- Local Beach: Everywhere in the Netherlands
- Style: Freestyle/Wakestyle/Steez
- Gear: Zeeko Krush 9m
Cabrinha Switchblade 12m
- Brand Affiliation: I wish
Have a shot at getting either one for the same price.
The Custom is the 2011 model and the W Series is the 2012.
Which one should I go for?
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:38 am
- Kiting since: 2010
- Favorite Beaches: PRASONISI RHODES GREECE , PAROS-KITE GREECE , AG.ANDREAS KITE BEACH GREECE
- Style: GREEK :)
- Gear: BLADE KITES , ABOARDS KITEBOARDING/SNOWKITE BOARDS
- Location: CANADA
Both boards are awesome for wakestyle riding , choose the bigger sizes like 137+
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:24 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Local Beach: Zeebrugge, Vrouwenpolder
- Favorite Beaches: Cumbuco, hamata kitevillage, kremasti
- Style: Big air, freestyle, wake
- Gear: North vegas 12m 2008
North evo 2009 7m and 2012 9m
Aboards Z-series 2013 133*41
- Brand Affiliation: none
I can't comment on the custom, but I'm very happy with the 137 W-series 2012.
Build quality is awesome!
Rides well in chop and the landings are very nice due to the good amount of rocker.
I'm 74 kg and feel very good with the 137.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], BWD, Google [Bot] and 13 guests