Forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 40663
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Weight: 98 kg
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Favorite Beaches: same
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
5 Steps How To Learn Tantrum
Alberto "Alby" Rondina will walk you trough one of his favorite trick - TANTRUM, which inverted version of unhooked frontroll. You can progress it into blind, do it with graab or from obstacles, kickers. Good luck & have fun!
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:47 am
- Local Beach: Blackpool/ St Annes. New Brighton (UK)
- Favorite Beaches: UK - Rhosneigr. New Brighton, Blackrock Sands.
Non UK - Dakhla.
- Style: FS80% WS15% Strapless5%
- Gear: Cabrinha FX 12,9 & SB 7m, Drifter 5m
Crazyfly Raptor ltd 136 2018 (best board ever!)
- Brand Affiliation: None
Not that I've ever done one, & I know Alby is a superstar - but that doesn't look like a very nice tantrum to me? I know it's kind of basically right, but there's not much inversion there is there? It look s more like a one handed unhooked front roll?
Is it harder to do a proper tantrum on a kite than it is wakeboarding? I've seen quite a few other kite tantrum videos and they all look kind of similar to this one .
Shouldn't they look more like this that looks much more back flippy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQpxKauF0z8
Return to “Kitesurfing”