Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Bladders Sale

Here you will find commercial postings of any kind. Keep checking it to find great deals on gear, camps etc
User avatar
Gigi;)
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:23 pm
Kiting since: 0
Location: drtuba.eu, kite-stuff.org, eXtremist.si, kajtar.si
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Bladders Sale

Postby Gigi;) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:03 am

We're selling off some of our products we used, or was "wrongly" made. All replacement bladders are in top working condition, mostly new, but we don't need them and we want you to use them.

https://drtuba.eu/products/products-on-sale

User avatar
downunder
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1661
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:16 am
Kiting since: 1970
Gear: building my own
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Perth, Australia
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Bladders Sale

Postby downunder » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:24 am

No Ozone or FS? Well than...

User avatar
Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2908
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:35 pm
Kiting since: 2009
Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider
Location: Southwestern Ontario
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Bladders Sale

Postby Laughingman » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Gigi;) wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:03 am
We're selling off some of our products we used, or was "wrongly" made. All replacement bladders are in top working condition, mostly new, but we don't need them and we want you to use them.

https://drtuba.eu/products/products-on-sale
Is the Tear Aid Tape 6.5cm for use repairing holes or tears in kite canopy?

User avatar
Gigi;)
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:23 pm
Kiting since: 0
Location: drtuba.eu, kite-stuff.org, eXtremist.si, kajtar.si
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bladders Sale

Postby Gigi;) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:52 pm

It's used to repair kite bladders, we used it in repairing pinholes or small tears up to say 1cm only on canopy. Wouldn't recommend to fix bigger tears as it's too stretchy.
Laughingman wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:59 pm
Gigi;) wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:03 am
We're selling off some of our products we used, or was "wrongly" made. All replacement bladders are in top working condition, mostly new, but we don't need them and we want you to use them.

https://drtuba.eu/products/products-on-sale
Is the Tear Aid Tape 6.5cm for use repairing holes or tears in kite canopy?

User avatar
Gigi;)
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:23 pm
Kiting since: 0
Location: drtuba.eu, kite-stuff.org, eXtremist.si, kajtar.si
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bladders Sale

Postby Gigi;) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:54 pm

We make them too by request, but don't have any on sale right now sorry.
downunder wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:24 am
No Ozone or FS? Well than...


Return to “Special Offers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron