Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Kite Camp in Grenadines on a Catamaran

Here you will find commercial postings of any kind. Keep checking it to find great deals on gear, camps etc
danielSSAN
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Campione del Garda - Italy
Favorite Beaches: Campione del Garda - Italy
Style: Race, Freestyle, Downwind
Gear: RPM
Brand Affiliation: Slinghshot, Mystic
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kite Camp in Grenadines on a Catamaran

Postby danielSSAN » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:27 pm

Hello,

I introduce myself, I am Daniele, IKO instructor and Assistant Trainer IKO, or trainer of assistant instructors. I live on Lake Garda and for 8 years I have started a Kite center in Campione del Garda, a magnificent spot that I invite you to visit during the season from April to October thanks to both the guaranteed daily wind and the territory and the numerous sports activities that upper Lake Garda offers.

Our team is made up of 5 kite instructors who are at your complete disposal to learn and practice this sport in total safety while having fun. We have recently become an IKO Affiliate Center where we organize instructor courses twice a year.

In addition to the classic courses and rentals, we organize several Kite Camp, in Sicily, Spain in Zanzibar and obviously in the Caribbean for several years already.
We have traveled the world thanks to this work and we can say that the southern Caribbean in the Grenadines area in the period February-March have a high wind frequency between 90% and 100% with an intensity of 16-22 knots all the day.

It's a vacation I don't hide from you more expensive than others, but believe me according to whoever has participated in the past it is the best kite holiday ever. Why? For the unique experience of living it on a sailing boat, to be able to move freely between one island and another, to access spots where only a catamaran can enter and above all to have the privilege of sailing in real pools with shades of turquoise hitherto unknown to us. In short, I advise you to live this experience because I assure you it will be worth it.

Here is a small video shot by us with our drone in March 2019 during the last Kite Camp in the Caribbean:

Here are some details about the holiday:
link to download the complete 2020 program:

I remain available for any clarification in this regard.

Daniele and the Gardakitesurf team

Daniele Pesci
Mobile > +39-392-1541976
WhatsApp > https://wa.me/393921541976
eMail > daniele@gardakitesurf.com

GARDAKITESURF
IKO Affiliated 64827
Piazza Arrighini
25010 Campione del Garda - Tremosine (Bs)

Kitesurf and Hydrofoil courses
Lift Shuttle Boat service
Kite Gear rent
Kite Camp Caraibi - Sicilia - Tarifa
Hotel / Accommodation
IKO instructors courses

Return to “Special Offers”