Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Mr Fish's Foot Hooks

Here you will find commercial postings of any kind. Keep checking it to find great deals on gear, camps etc
flyingfishza
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Global mostly caribbean and south africa
Favorite Beaches: gonubie reef
Style: Wave
Gear: pivot
Brand Affiliation: Kitesurf hooks

Mr Fish's Foot Hooks

Postby flyingfishza » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:29 am

Hi

I have been making different versions of foot hooks for over 10 years and kiting for 21 years.

I have developed the latest version, Kite Hooks 6.0 into what I believe is the best version yet and have tested my hooks in the South African waves.

My hooks are individually cast in polyurethane rubber with a balanced amount of flex and lined with closed cell EVA foam for comfort and then hand finished.
Mr Fish’ 6.0 hooks come with a stainless steel attachment plate and 2 S/S allen key machine screws, (standard 4-attachment holes are pre-drilled). Attachment of angles above 35deg allows for drilling holes in rubber part for personalised placement.

They are available in graphite, blue or red with fairy dust added for sparkle, flat colours available on request
20210620_113028 (1).jpg
Two hooks can be delivered to USA and countries listed below for 86 USD or order 6 or more for wholesale price from 157 USD
(Price includes to your door via expedited shipping - also to listed countries below.)

If you don’t see your country of choice listed please contact me for shipping inclusive quote

Australia
Cabo Verde
Canada
Europe (Croatia on request)
USA (Hawaii and Puerto Rico on request)
UK
Mauritius
New Zealand

South Africa (contact for local yocal special rates)

For more info on Mr Fish’s Foot hooks please have a look at the link below or contact me for any further enquiries.

https://www.facebook.com/KiteHooks

For orders please send e-mail to flyingfish@rocketmail.com stating number of hooks, colour and delivery address.
Payment can be made via Paypal
Hooks are made to order with average seven-day lead time and shipping is approximately 5-7 days.

Wishing you wind and waves
Mr Fish

Return to “Special Offers”