A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2191
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:36 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Weight: 75 kg
- Local Beach: Virginia Beach
- Style: Race
- Gear: ML B3
R1V2 11. VMG 13, 15, 18
OR Mako 130x35
- Brand Affiliation: None
There are a few spotz2's coming up for sale.
I know there were some construction issues on the early masts. How prevalent were those issues? If it hasn't broken yet is it probably OK? Is there a way to tell the new batch from the old?
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:43 am
- Local Beach: I fly a lot.
- Style: waves
- Gear: Naish kites & boards, O'neill wetsuits.
- Brand Affiliation: Naish, O'neill - Canada Team Rider
there was a batch that had issues. Otherwise if you have one and it hasn't broken already then it probably won't. So you're fine to buy used.
I know a guy here in Canada who has one for sale with a board - PM me for info.
I just sold my own spare, which I've had for a while without any issue.
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests