Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments
Kitexpert: This was my first foil kite ever. Having never tried a flysurfer, chrono... Etc. I was kind of shooting in the dark in some ways. Though I did design and build a ram air parachute almost 20 years ago so I'm familiar with the design and construction process.
I modified the MH91 by thinning it (non proportionally) to account for material billow and that was just freehand, no science. I also added more reflex, again freehand because I was worried about having too much bar pressure. That was a mistake, it is way too light in the bar! Not enough pressure.
There is no cross bracing so lines attach every second cell.
Mixer system is standard as you say.
I adjusted the bridle by adding negative camber (shortening b and c) not by adding angle of attack, though on my next kite I will move the tow point back a bit. I haven't measured the final amount yet relative to my original CAD spec yet so not sure, but a lot!