A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 7:08 pm
- Kiting since: 2003
- Weight: 100 Pies
- Local Beach: Holbox, or wherever I end up.
- Favorite Beaches: Clee, Lytham, Holbox, Kappalady, Vella Island, Alankuda, Keros, Long Bay - Turks and Caicos, Rawai, OBX
- Style: Foil, surf, freerace, ski, landboard
- Gear: Axis Tray 94cm -MIA
Axis 545-MIA, 660 and 1000
Axis 96cm mast -MIA
Moses 633/483 and diy pocket board with C72 mast.
18m Slingshot Phantom
9m Core X Lite
7m Edge V8
6m HK Fury Pro
Axis 136 limited
Airush Sector V3 60
- Brand Affiliation: Holbox Kiteboarding school manager
I dug the revl out the other day and grabbed a 2.5 minute sequence practicing the toeside and heelside tacks, with a couple of 360s here on Holbox.
633/483 with 72 mast and 7 edge.
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests