A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:31 am
- Gear: Cabrinha Kites. Lift Foil
- Brand Affiliation: None
Heading to Akumal, north of Tulum, for the holidays. I am interested in bringing my foil and wondering if anyone has any good spots in the area to recommend? I am a newfoiler so wanted to log some time on the water while I am there.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 7:08 pm
- Kiting since: 2003
- Weight: 100 Pies
- Local Beach: Holbox, or wherever I end up.
- Favorite Beaches: Clee, Lytham, Holbox, Kappalady, Vella Island, Alankuda, Keros, Long Bay - Turks and Caicos, Rawai, OBX
- Style: freeride, surf, freerace, ski, landboard
- Gear: Axis Tray 94cm
Axis 545, 660 and 1000
Axis 96cm mast
15m chrono v2
13m Cab Velocity
10m ozone edge
9m Core X Lite
6m HK Fury Pro
Axis 136 limited
Airush Sector V3 60
- Brand Affiliation: Holbox Kiteboarding school manager
We have some really nice foilboarding conditions nearby on Isla Holbox. Never foiled down Tulum way but its probably possible too.
On Holbox its just a short bodydrag out to deep enough water then relatively flat - small (les than 50cm) chop.
We have three foilers at the moment but the family is soon to grow.
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests