A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 350
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:05 pm
- Local Beach: Pine Point
- Favorite Beaches: P-town Harbor, Manzanillo del Mar
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: FS: S4 8 & 10 m DLX, S4 Lotus 10 & 12 m, Sonic 2 15 m, Ozone R1V2 11 m
Core: XR3 6 and 12 m, XR5 9 m
FS: FlyRadical M
AlpineFoil 5.0 Ti Ultimate Hydrofoil with RX-V5S board; Sport and Lift wings
- Brand Affiliation: None
What do you ride now?
Why did you change?
What differences do you notice on the foil you are using now compared to Makeira?
I ride the AlpineFoil, Carbon freeride (XLP) wing, strapless. I like it, but have never had the opportunity to try another brand.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:31 pm
- Local Beach: beabnell
- Favorite Beaches: bellmulet ireland
- Style: wave rideing
- Gear: mosses silente
- Brand Affiliation: none
Thanks very much everyone. Comprehensive answers as ever.
I have made up my mind..... its a nice new Carbon Zeeko for me.
Thanks for the offer Tone but gona go in for a new one
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests