A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:15 am
- Local Beach: Beaches on Maui like Kanaha, Hookipa, Lanes, etc.
- Favorite Beaches: Hookipa
Most beaches in Florida
- Style: all kinds
- Gear: Aguera Boards
- Brand Affiliation: Aguera
- Location: Maui
There has been a huge increase in the number of Foilers on Maui in the last year and almost every rider is into having Fun versus trying to be the fastest man or woman in the water. It is not easy to race around in Maui waters but it is easy to have fun on a foil!
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:05 pm
- Kiting since: 2011
- Local Beach: Sooke, BC, Canada
- Style: Canada's Kai Lenny (in my mind)
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo / Spitfire Foil / GoFoil / Ozone wings
- Brand Affiliation: Open to offers
Nicely done. Some waves ridden, some nice turns, some jumps. Breaking the "old guys mowing the lawn" style barrier ... one session at a time.
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests