A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:36 pm
- Local Beach: East Coast, Scotland.
- Style: 100% kook, I love my impact vest.
- Gear: Ozone 2014 Cats - 10/12.
Zeeko Alu foil.
- Brand Affiliation: Sell me your carver wing, thanks.
Anything on the front/side of your harness. I got marks on a surfboard from just carrying it it the water. Large buckles not covered with thick enough material.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 3121
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:43 pm
- Local Beach: Vejbystrand, Habo Ljung, Lomma
- Gear: TW Surfboards 5-0
TW Surfboards hydrofoil board 90,105,110cm
Moses Fluente 550/590 + 330/325 and 633 se
Ozone Hyperlink 9mUL, 7m
Hyperlink V2 13m
Concept Air Wave 4,5m
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Sweden
Fiberglass laminations are fairly fragile. And the tint makes them more obvious.
Those marks are caused by impact with hard items.
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests