I have finally received the foil. Super stoked!
Here is a little feedback should a beginner be interested in investing.
I bought the T38, 633 / 483, 75cm alu
BigWave was right, it's definitely manageable as a beginner with few hours logged-in.
- I am often riding strapless. I would consider that I am good, but by far not expert
- Regarding foil, I did 1h with a 40cm on a surfboard. Then 4h with a F-One 51 TS
- After a 2 weeks break, I went on the T38 and it went very well despite being in the wave
I did not find it much worse than the F-ONE board regarding crash linked to un-wanted touch-downs. Still felt that I took a little step back as I need to adjust to the foil.
Let's see how it goes on the next learning steps. But so far it's really manageable to ride that board.
- I will remove the back-strap as I found it actually easier without to manage my weight distribution on the board.
- Had the 82cm mast been available, I would have paid the extra for it vs the 75cm alu. Weight wise its quite amazing. Also a few cm would not hurt with the waves. Actually, I am almost regretting that I did not choose the 91cm.
Hope it can help someone in the future
Thanks again for the recommandation