A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 284
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:24 am
- Local Beach: Zion/K peir/Inver/Goderich
- Favorite Beaches: Good wind/Flat water/Good waves
- Style: Foil/Loops/Big Air/Strapless
- Gear: Ozone Uno V2 4m
North Neo (17) 5m
Cabrinha Drifter (16) 8m
Flysurfer Sonic 2 -11m
BWS Stallion 5’
CrazyFly Shox Custom 135
- Brand Affiliation: HFL
Best thing love about the Skate is that certain smell it has...the kind of paint they used makes it smell unique who else agrees
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1048
- Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:44 pm
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: NewBrighton beach-Derby pool end,Wallasey, near Liverpool for 6 months in summer
Flag beach on fuerteventura for 6 months in winter.
- Favorite Beaches: Flag beach fuerteventura, off season/6months
Home - NewBrighton,Rhosneigr, Ainsdale, Fleetwood, Newbrough
- Style: improving foiler.
- Gear: Groove Skate 120,carbon 2020 edition
101cm + 82cm Moses Carbon masts
Moses- 633/483 on a 701 fuse
Ozone Hyperlink V1 ultra light 5mtr
Ozone V2 Hyperlink 7mtr + 9mtr
Ozone Chrono V3 UL foil kites - 9 +11mtr
Ozone compact V4 bars,click in,23 mtr lines
duotone click bar 2020
- Brand Affiliation: None
Groove quoted me around 40 days from order to - ready for delivery.
it took 37 days from order to my door.
Payment in full was asked for 12 days before it arrived.
the board took 3 days to get from the factory to me in the UK.
Board is perfect, same as my other black /gold but smaller Groove skate, maybe even better in detail, looking at it very closely,
Full naked black carbon with gold stripes.
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: purdyd and 7 guests