A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:24 am
- Kiting since: 2007
- Local Beach: Zion/K peir/Inver/Goderich
- Favorite Beaches: Good wind/Flat water/Good waves
- Style: Foil/Loops/Big Air/Strapless
- Gear: Ozone Uno V2 4m
North Neo (17) 5m
Cabrinha Drifter (16) 8m
Flysurfer Sonic 2 -11m
BWS Stallion 5’
CrazyFly Shox Custom 135
- Brand Affiliation: HFL
Best thing love about the Skate is that certain smell it has...the kind of paint they used makes it smell unique who else agrees
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 688
- Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:44 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Newbrighton near Liverpool
- Favorite Beaches: holidays - Flag beach and Matas bay
home - Rhosneigr, New Brighton, Ainsdale, Fleetwood, Newbrough
- Style: improving foiler.
- Gear: Groove Skate 130, naked carbon,gold stripes
101cm Moses Carbon mast
71+90cm Slingshot masts with moses adaptor
Moses- 633 and 683s wing sets
Ozone V4 Reo 6/8/9
Ozone Chrono V3 UL foil kites -15/13/9
Ozone water foil bar,click in
North 2018 click bars with Q power lines
Nobile 50/50 twin tip
- Brand Affiliation: None
Groove quoted me around 40 days from order to - ready for delivery.
it took 37 days from order to my door.
Payment in full was asked for 12 days before it arrived.
the board took 3 days to get from the factory to me in the UK.
Board is perfect, same as my other black /gold but smaller Groove skate, maybe even better in detail, looking at it very closely,
Full naked black carbon with gold stripes.
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: richieski and 2 guests