A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:24 am
- Kiting since: 2007
- Local Beach: Zion/K peir/Inver/Goderich
- Favorite Beaches: Good wind/Flat water/Good waves
- Style: Foil/Loops/Big Air/Strapless
- Gear: Ozone Uno V2 4m
North Neo (17) 5m
Cabrinha Drifter (16) 8m
Flysurfer Sonic 2 -11m
BWS Stallion 5’
CrazyFly Shox Custom 135
- Brand Affiliation: HFL
Best thing love about the Skate is that certain smell it has...the kind of paint they used makes it smell unique who else agrees
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 660
- Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:44 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Newbrighton near Liverpool
- Favorite Beaches: Flag beach for the Foil, Rhosneigr for the Foil and twintip.
- Style: improving foiler.
- Gear: Moses T38 full carbon Ltd edition (number 3)
2019 Groove Skates, 120 + 130 both full naked carbon with gold stripes
101cm Moses Carbon mast
71+90cm Slingshot masts with moses adaptor
Moses- 633 wing set
Moses - 683s wing set
Ozone V4 Reo 6/7/8/9
Ozone Alpha V1 10/12
Nobile 50/50 twin tip
North 2018 click bars with Q power lines
- Brand Affiliation: None
Groove quoted me around 40 days from order to - ready for delivery.
it took 37 days from order to my door.
Payment in full was asked for 12 days before it arrived.
the board took 3 days to get from the factory to me in the UK.
Board is perfect, same as my other black /gold but smaller Groove skate, maybe even better in detail, looking at it very closely,
Full naked black carbon with gold stripes.
Return to “Hydrofoil”