A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:30 pm
- Kiting since: 2014
- Local Beach: Ceará - Brazil
- Favorite Beaches: Ceará, Ibiraquera, Tarifa, Cape Town, T&C, San Andrés.
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Slingshot RPMs and SST
Slingshot Hoverglide H5 / H3
- Brand Affiliation: None
Just tested an used ss hoverglide I got second hand and felt a bit wobble after take off. What causes this?
The kit looks and feels solid but there is some scratches and a small crack at the tip of the front wing. Is that it? Should it be sanded of maybe repaired so it feels smoother under feet?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:00 am
Sometimes water is bumpy and wobbly and its is not apparent. Was it ok with other foil?
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: tegirinenashi and 3 guests