A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 789
- Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 1:00 am
- Local Beach: Okaloosa Island
- Favorite Beaches: In no particular order; Kailua Beach, Oahu; Lake Nitinaht, BC; OBX
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo Flite 17, Flite 12 Aluula, Crave 9, Prodigy 7, Litewave Carbon Wing, Mako 150, North Scoop/Sonar Surf Foil
- Brand Affiliation: Mojo Actionsports
- Location: Mojo Actionsports.com
OzBungy wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:37 am
At home the boards and kites slot into a rack hanging from the garage roof. The foils go onto a shelf in a cupboard.
Love to see pics of what you've done here...
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests