A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:33 pm
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: SEATTLE WASHINGTON
- Gear: SPACESTICK - Foilsurfer
CUSH/spacestick- 5’3 MICRO convertible surf foil
NAISH - foils
SPG AIR WING -Wingsurf
CHANNEL ISLAND SURFBOARDS - 6'8 bandit
Liquid Force WOW wave kites
Anyone know if the new 2450 front wing/ and back/ can be mounted on a 2019 thrust xl?
Its sunday--- thought someone may be bored enough to tell me.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:47 am
- Kiting since: 2008
- Local Beach: Rosario, Argentina
- Favorite Beaches: Rosario, Melincué, Pinamar, Punta del Este, Cariló.
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Naish Dash 9 & 12. Naish Monarch 142- Naish Motion 138.- Naish Hover 155.
- Brand Affiliation: Naish
- Location: Argentina
Here you have the answer to your questions!
https://www.naishusa.com/p/2020-back-wi ... ages?pp=24
I hope this could help....
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: PurdyKiter and 4 guests