A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 7:08 pm
- Kiting since: 2003
- Local Beach: Holbox, or wherever I end up.
- Favorite Beaches: Clee, Lytham, Holbox, Kappalady, Vella Island, Alankuda, Keros, Long Bay - Turks and Caicos, Rawai, OBX
- Style: freeride, surf, freerace, ski, landboard
- Gear: Axis 136 limited
Airush Sector V3 60
15m chrono v2
13m Cab Velocity
10m ozone edge
9m Core X Lite
6m HK Fury Pro
Axis race foilboard
- Brand Affiliation: Holbox Kiteboarding school manager
Just got back from another summer season out in Sri Lanka.
I've written a short overview of some spots in NW Sri Lanka particularly, Alankuda beach, Kappalady and Kalpitya. (May til Oct)
I would love to hear about the winter season and where works best from other foilers? Has anyone foiled the waves on the south or East coasts?
Return to “Hydrofoil”