A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 7:08 pm
- Kiting since: 2003
- Local Beach: Holbox, or wherever I end up.
- Favorite Beaches: Clee, Lytham, Holbox, Kappalady, Vella Island, Alankuda, Keros, Long Bay - Turks and Caicos, Rawai, OBX
- Style: freeride, surf, freerace, ski, landboard
- Gear: Axis 136 limited
Airush Sector V3 60
15m chrono v2
13m Cab Velocity
10m ozone edge
9m Core X Lite
6m HK Fury Pro
Axis race foilboard
- Brand Affiliation: Holbox Kiteboarding school manager
Just got back from another summer season out in Sri Lanka.
I've written a short overview of some spots in NW Sri Lanka particularly, Alankuda beach, Kappalady and Kalpitya. (May til Oct)
I would love to hear about the winter season and where works best from other foilers? Has anyone foiled the waves on the south or East coasts?
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: kitenight11 and 8 guests