A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:47 am
- Local Beach: Blackpool/ St Annes. New Brighton (UK)
- Favorite Beaches: UK - Rhosneigr. New Brighton, Blackrock Sands.
Non UK - Dakhla.
- Style: FS80% WS15% Strapless5%
- Gear: Cabrinha FX 12,9 & SB 7m, Drifter 5m
Crazyfly Raptor ltd 136 2018 (best board ever!)
- Brand Affiliation: None
Is anyone able to tell me the weight of a Cab Hi:rise foil (2020) and 80cm mast? (in kg pref.) Need to work out if I can pack within my weight limit for travelling, or it's not worth me buying one.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 508
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2002 1:00 am
- Style: Foil and Surf.
- Gear: Kites: Airush, Flysurfer
Boards: DSD Intel,Moses
- Brand Affiliation: www.silentsports.com
- Location: www.silentsports.com
This is photo of a Cabrinha Hi Rise Varial, Medium Wing. I think your Cab Lift would be slightly less
Return to “Hydrofoil”