Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

groove or ketos 118

A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
Foil
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Local Beach: NewBrighton beach-Derby pool end,Wallasey, near Liverpool for 6 months in summer
Flag beach on fuerteventura for 6 months in winter.
Favorite Beaches: Flag beach fuerteventura, off season/6months
Home - NewBrighton,Rhosneigr, Ainsdale, Fleetwood, Newbrough
Style: improving foiler.
Gear: Groove Skate 120,carbon 2020 edition
101cm + 82cm Moses Carbon masts
Moses- 633/483 on a 701 fuse
Moses- 720 balz pro/425 on longer 739 fuse
Ozone Hyperlink V1 ultra light 5mtr
Ozone V2 Hyperlink 7mtr + 9mtr
Ozone Chrono V3 UL foil kite 11mtr
Ozone compact V4 bars,click in,23 mtr lines
duotone click bar 2020
massive grin
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: groove or ketos 118

Postby Foil » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:27 pm

Frankieboy wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:37 am
Foil wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:06 pm

You can specify any mast fitment, even dual fitments,
any colour of board or black with colour logos or flashes of colour, longer tracks , anything really, all at the same cost( not sure if dual tracks cost a little more.
that is very good information, don't think it is mentionned anywhere on the website
I only found out after speaking to Gunnar at Flag beach, they will make any variation you want, thicker shorter longer stronger, no footstraps holes or more, track further back, etc etc,
at his shop I picked up the one Gunnar had made for him,super thick, high volume, around 130 long no strap holes, think he was trialing new shapes and thickness for wing foiling, so yes they seem quite open to your own ideas on shapes colours anything really,
I must remind OP that the the new 2020 groove feels very different than the old shape groove from before 2020, I have had the old 120cm and they are very different in feel. for me in a very good way,
Gunnar knew that I owned the old one and sold it after 6 months, and knew I was looking for a new board, but not the skate 120cm, he offered me a go on the demo 120 and I said no thanks, then he went through the changes and I said I had no idea they had changed it, so again he offered me a days demo,
wow! I was blown away, that one day turned into 6 days straight, I did not want to use my 128 skate anymore, and promptly ordered a new 120 skate.
(my 8 month old 128cm skate has found a new home)

Return to “Hydrofoil”