Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Moses w800

A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
duckypoos
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0

Re: Moses w800

Postby duckypoos » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:45 pm

Went ahead and purchased this wing about a month ago despite the lack of reviews , I’m so glad I did , great low end perhaps not as low as 633 but not far away for a wing two thirds the area , way better glide which can be of benefit in light winds , For me I found I had to move the mast about 1” forward of 633 set up using 425 stab , it does stall a bit earlier but the more I ride it the more I can control the stall To a point now I can literally crawl along , I think it improves my ride as the 633 makes you lazy , it can also be a handful in strong wind As it’s extremely fast if you want it to be but I’m still only have a few years of foiling behind me , very stable In a straight line but also great in swell , turns a bit wider than 633 but overall I love this wing more .. it’s like a very obedient dog & does exactly what you want it to do if you give it the correct commands !
These users thanked the author duckypoos for the post:
joekitetime (Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:56 pm)
Rating: 8.33%

NYKiter
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Wave
Gear: .

Re: Moses w800

Postby NYKiter » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:32 pm

I really like my 720 and 420 stabiliser setup. Feels faster than the 679 and 420 and can carve harder. Low end is great considering size. Glides really well also.
Oh hell yea...loving this combo....

Return to “Hydrofoil”