Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

I'll try here for Moses stabiliser recommendations

A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
Wazza Foil
Medium Poster
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:15 am
Local Beach: Hams
Style: Kite surfing strapless. Foil, SUP and ka
Gear: lots
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 23 times

I'll try here for Moses stabiliser recommendations

Postby Wazza Foil » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:17 am

I am currently very happy with W1000 and 420 stab.
But can not find any more 420s and after another stab.
So seems the 421 is an option however now there is the 400.
I can not find any specifications on the 400.
Advice on options for a stab to match my W1000 please.
Windwing is the sport.

User avatar
gmb13
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1713
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:19 am
Kiting since: 1998
Local Beach: Flag Beach, Fuerteventura
Style: Everything
Gear: North Kiteboarding, Moses Hydrofoil, Mystic, Indiana SUP
Brand Affiliation: North Kiteboarding, Moses Hydrofoil, Mystic, Indiana SUP
Location: Fuerteventura
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 166 times
Contact:

Re: I'll try here for Moses stabiliser recommendations

Postby gmb13 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:17 am

Wazza Foil wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:17 am
I am currently very happy with W1000 and 420 stab.
But can not find any more 420s and after another stab.
So seems the 421 is an option however now there is the 400.
I can not find any specifications on the 400.
Advice on options for a stab to match my W1000 please.
Windwing is the sport.
I find that the s400 is the best match for the w1000 and w800. I feel that it has the best stability to speed compromise for the high AR wings.

--
Gunnar

Wazza Foil
Medium Poster
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:15 am
Local Beach: Hams
Style: Kite surfing strapless. Foil, SUP and ka
Gear: lots
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: I'll try here for Moses stabiliser recommendations

Postby Wazza Foil » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:48 am

gmb13 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:17 am
Wazza Foil wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:17 am
I am currently very happy with W1000 and 420 stab.
But can not find any more 420s and after another stab.
So seems the 421 is an option however now there is the 400.
I can not find any specifications on the 400.
Advice on options for a stab to match my W1000 please.
Windwing is the sport.
I find that the s400 is the best match for the w1000 and w800. I feel that it has the best stability to speed compromise for the high AR wings.

--
Gunnar
Gunnar
Do you any any specifications on the 400
Thanks

User avatar
gmb13
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1713
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:19 am
Kiting since: 1998
Local Beach: Flag Beach, Fuerteventura
Style: Everything
Gear: North Kiteboarding, Moses Hydrofoil, Mystic, Indiana SUP
Brand Affiliation: North Kiteboarding, Moses Hydrofoil, Mystic, Indiana SUP
Location: Fuerteventura
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 166 times
Contact:

Re: I'll try here for Moses stabiliser recommendations

Postby gmb13 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:45 pm

Wazza Foil wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:48 am
gmb13 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:17 am
Wazza Foil wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:17 am
I am currently very happy with W1000 and 420 stab.
But can not find any more 420s and after another stab.
So seems the 421 is an option however now there is the 400.
I can not find any specifications on the 400.
Advice on options for a stab to match my W1000 please.
Windwing is the sport.
I find that the s400 is the best match for the w1000 and w800. I feel that it has the best stability to speed compromise for the high AR wings.

--
Gunnar
Gunnar
Do you any any specifications on the 400
Thanks
https://moseshydrofoil.com/products/sta ... #datasheet

Is there anything more that you need to know?

--
Gunnar

Wazza Foil
Medium Poster
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:15 am
Local Beach: Hams
Style: Kite surfing strapless. Foil, SUP and ka
Gear: lots
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: I'll try here for Moses stabiliser recommendations

Postby Wazza Foil » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:47 pm

Thank you Gunnar


Return to “Hydrofoil”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests