A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:40 pm
- Kiting since: 1997
- Weight: 78 kg
- Favorite Beaches: Kanaha Beach Park, Maui, Hawaii, U.S.
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Switchblades, Contras, CF Raptor TT. Ozone Frenzy foil kites with skis. Fixed bridle foil kites on handles with MBS landboard. Progression Sports videos.
- Location: Denver, Colorado, U.S.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:12 am
- Kiting since: 2008
- Local Beach: North Sea (NL)
- Favorite Beaches: Wijk aan Zee (NL)
Baltic Sea (DE)
- Style: strictly unstrapped, increasing foiling
- Gear: CORE / Flysurfer / Naish / Firewire / Duotone
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Germany
...how they work.
Stupid idiot isn´t saying a single word about how foils work!
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests