A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:11 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Style: Not very stylish, I must admit
- Gear: F-One Bandits, Naish Motion, SU2 ProSeries splitboard
- Brand Affiliation: None
Well... this is my first option, but in 118 cm instead of 128.
Just wrote the shaper about shipping and other questions.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:18 am
- Kiting since: 2002
- Weight: 195
- Local Beach: west coast
- Style: lawn mower
- Gear: Slingshot, North, moses, flysurfers, some ozone again, and 17 years of accumulated kite stuff
- Brand Affiliation: I like slingshot and north. good folks
romian wrote: ↑
Sat May 01, 2021 10:24 am
The need of a special pump is something to take into account, you guys are right.
Regarding the Nobile Infinity split, it´s a nice travel setup for sure, but is not the lack of volume an issue for a total foil beginner?
i learned on a similiar very low volume board and it was quite easy,,, it does affect you later on when you get a "real" board,,,at least for me it did.. i sort of had to relearn all over. but i also changed foil set up as well,so basically new board and new foil, so maybe it won't be as bad if you keep the same foil.
- These users thanked the author papasmerf for the post:
- romian (Tue May 04, 2021 7:51 am)
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests