A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:56 am
- Weight: 90 kg
- Local Beach: Kallvik
- Style: Snowkiting
- Gear: NS4, 4m
Peak 4, 8m
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:59 am
- Kiting since: 1998
- Weight: 83 kg.
- Local Beach: Nokomis beach, Turtle beach, Venice inlet, lido key
- Style: Creepy old man
- Gear: Peak4, LF, solo, Moses 633 hydrofoil, couple of surfboards, a twintip I made in 2008.
- Brand Affiliation: once made an attempt to manufacture and market "Anomaly" twin-tip boards.
It says it’s only 450 watts.
E-foil motors are typically more than 10 times as powerful.
- These users thanked the author Trent hink for the post:
- Sceotend (Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:32 pm)
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests