A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 260
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 5:57 am
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Safor Beaches and Costa Blanca, Valencia, Spain- Tarifa.
- Favorite Beaches: Playa Blanca Cancun, POP republica Dominicana. Medano TFS, Sotavento and Flag beach FUE.
- Style: Hydrofoil, kitesurfing strapless
- Gear: Custom AA freerace and surfboard, Moses w590, w633, w790.
Kites: Airush Ultra v2 ,4m,5m, 6m, 9m, 12m,14m.North fuse 9,12m, 12m North Dyno 18m, Airush Ultra 12m, LF Solo 12m, Ozone Chrono v1 12m.
- Brand Affiliation: None
I am curious about the final weight with the new fabric, Hookipa, which I estimate to be 2.1-2.2 kg for a 12m, that is to say a reduction of half a kilo.
Also the new bridle without pulleys which is said to make the kite faster and more direct, which would make it faster and more powerful for the big sizes which are already fast for their size.
Since the announcement at the AWSI in Hood River there were rumors that in two weeks there would be an official presentation but nothing is known. Maybe it was presented to announce something new and it was just a prototype.
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests