I have connected B at the tip to A, which was previously unconnected. I adjusted to a variety of lengths quite different, the effect on the tip shape was quite dramatic. I am so far with it about an inch longer than the very tip A bridle, the connection or cascade point for both being the same. It holds a bit of tension as you can see it pull on the fabric, but no where near as much as where I started at about 9 inches shorter
. It would seem this is a necessary bridle point to have as it unlocks some more performance. I will need to test it more to see it's full effects but I recommend using it so far. It would seem without it the tip shape is no quite correct and as such poor L/D would be produced there.
I further lengthened the 2 nearest tip Z bridles. I think they are close to about right to give even AOA across the span at overall higher AOA. This would be a good mod I think for any other foils where you can see tip AOA greater than the rest of the wing and would like to increase L/D at the cost of turning. Maybe for racing and jumping.
Overall I think I will need to fine tune all these lengths further, but I am amazed at the tolerance to adjustment so far. In that it would seem you can change them quite a bit and not end up with an unusable kite.
To explain things a little, Increased AoA at the tip is easily seen as the rear tip pulling down more than the rest of the wing. It is a result of reduced cord or width of the tip with similar bridle placements resulting in the same bar movement therefore producing a bigger effect there. It can be altered by changing the cord, i.e. a rectangular kite, changing the bridle attachments, as seen on later models foils, or using different ratio mixer for different parts of the wing, like on the Flysurfer Race, or as I am doing by changing bridle lengths ( and attachments).