So I'm completely clueless and feel like a beginner in some respects again here, so play dumb with me please haha
I got this new 15m Pansh Aurora 2. I am aware it could fly incorrectly or could eventually do so. I'd like to measure the line lengths and learn this beast inside and out. Here are my questions:
1) A is the leading edge, B is next, then C, then Z at the trailing edge right?
2) The picture below shows the leading edge lines in my left hand. I know any line could shrink or lengthen, BUT if for some reason I need to change the leading edge lines, do I start with modifying the line closest to my left hand which is the Orange Line #1?
3) As a foil kite owner do you ever have to move your way into any of the other lines I singled out in the photo to change the length?
4) Is there any benefit to myself or anyone else if I spend a couple hours measuring every single line exactly?
5) The lines look like q powerline or something I'm not familiar with...how the hell do you change the length? I'm used to splicing dyneema, this stuff is sleeved.
Thanks for the help.