Local Beach: Kuźnica, Chałupy, Kadyny, Sniardwy, Krynica Morska, Rewa
Style: Oldschool/Hydrofoil
Gear: Ozone Foil Kites / Su-2 Boards / Moses
Brand Affiliation: Ozone Kites, Moses Hydrofoils
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ozone Explore V1

Postby andrzejwodejszo » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:19 pm

takeoff and landing is very easy, the kite takes up very little space. Yesterday I gave it to my girlfriend to check him in the field. Landing for a fifth cable is so easy - just pull the leash rope at about 80-100cm and the kite is folded in half, not gagging any power falls to the ground and is immediately ready to take off. You do not have to reject the bar - you can stay in the hook. It is surprising how easy it is that the kite stays in the air - it is so simple and predictable that it can be successfully taught to children. I can not wait for him to take him to the mountains. Kiteloops are very tight and even at the maximum draw bar the kiteloop generates continuous power, which in the case of other silngle skins looks slightly different. It's easy to make a backstall, and it's not in the explorer. The flutter of the trailing edge is normal in single skin kites, but after pushing the bar the flutter stops completely even with the kiteloops. The kite will definitely visit places like Lautaret :)

and packed with bar kite 9m ! :) so tiny, and light

Return to “Foil Kites”