For all foil kite riders
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:24 pm
- Kiting since: 2018
- Local Beach: Hudson, lake of two mountains
- Style: learning
- Gear: Ozone 6m foil
- Brand Affiliation: None
I am new to this sport and have been been learning to fly my kite(s) with my kids without our skis on. I have a 6M ozone that flies perfectly.
I have a 3M Ozone that plain will not stay in the air. Some of the lines that go from the middle of canopy seem to be too long on one side. However, I cannot figure out how to tighten them. Hard to explain, but I guess you would call them the interior lines. There is not way I can see to tighten them up. When The kite lifts off, it will climb, but after a few seconds, you can see there is no pressure on one side of the canopy and it simply folds in on itself and falls out of the sky.
Sorry for not using the correct terminology, I am very new to this. Any ideas appreciated.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:43 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: New England. So much better than moldy Old England.
- Style: Adapt and overcome.
- Gear: Foils and skis.
- Brand Affiliation: www.hardwaterkiter.com Authorized retailers of Ozone, Flysurfer,HQ kites.
- Location: North Conway NH. USA
Which 6m is it? Are we talking depower or fixed bridle? More info would be helpful.
Return to “Foil Kites”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests